Our staff genuinely care about providing a helpful, efficient and caring service to ensure our shoppers have an enjoyable visit. If you require any assistance whilst during your visit, please contact our friendly Customer Information Desk located on the first floor, beside the entrance to H&M or call us on 0141 204 3900.
We also provide a number of facilities to make your visits a bit easier, these include:
Clean and modern facilities conveniently located on the mezzanine level above the food court.
Dedicated spaces to feed and change your baby are located alongside the Rest Rooms as well as the food court on the first floor.
Comfortable seating is provided throughout the mall.
There are five cash machines located throughout the mall.
A selection of cafes are available throughout the mall serving hot drinks and snacks.
St. Enoch Centre has 900 parking spaces offering direct and easy access to the shopping centre.
All mall and car park levels are accessible by lifts located throughout the centre.
Free Wi-Fi is currently available throughout the Centre.
Assisted Changing Room
Dedicated changing facility with hoist located on the first floor close by to McDonalds.
Stuck for a gift idea? St. Enoch Centre’s gift card is the perfect present. For more information about St. Enoch Centre’s gift card, visit our Customer Information Desk located on the first floor next to the H&M entrance.
Mobile Charging Unit
You’ll find our mobile phone charging point between KFC & Taste at the Food Court
Wheelchairs available. Please contact Customer Services before your visit.
Quiet & Safe
The Quiet & Safe Space within St. Enoch Centre is a facility for Customers with learning difficulties and sensory challenges such as autism to use when presented with challenges whilst out and about shopping.
The Quiet & Safe Space within St. Enoch Centre is a facility for Customers with learning difficulties and sensory challenges such as autism to use when presented with challenges whilst out and about shopping. The space though not a sensory room will offer a parent the opportunity to calm their child with a possibility of returning to their shopping.
The space is also available to adults who can be affected by their environment to go and calm themselves if they find things getting too much.
The space is within a small room that is simply furnished and decorated in soothing colours and is a space where people can relax.
- Please register to use the Quiet & Safe Space at the Customer Services Desk on the 1st Floor in person or by calling 0141 204 3900
- Once registered – You don’t need to book the room, just request its use at the Customer Services Desk. Access is given with the use of a radar key
- The space can only be used by one person/family at a time and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult
- St. Enoch Centre take no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal belongings whilst using this space. Please do not leave items unattended.
- Please return the radar key to the Customer Services Desk on the 1st floor