St. Enoch Centre’s has played an active role in the community for the past 25 years and we are proud to support a range local community groups and charities which mean so much to our customers.
We aim to make contributions which will have a meaningful long term impact in the community and during the past year we have helped fund cultural programmes within Glasgow schools, supported many charities and community groups, as well as sponsoring community awards programmes including the Evening Times’ Scotswoman of the Year.
We also raise funds for Scottish Autism through the generous donations we receive from our shoppers who use our free face painting every Sunday between 12-4pm.
How We Can Help
St. Enoch Centre welcomes applications from charities and community groups to use free mall space within the Centre to raise awareness and funds in an interactive and engaging way.
Our support is shared between national, regional and local community causes with the majority of support for groups that serve the immediate catchment area of St. Enoch Centre.
- Individual ‘charity collections’ and leafleting are not permitted
- All fundraising must be part of an awareness raising campaign or event
- St. Enoch Centre hosts a maximum of 7 charities every quarter, with the exception of November and December when we welcome carol singers and other seasonal activities
What we look for
We receive a high volume of charitable requests, therefore any support offered must meet our charity criteria. Before completing an application form please make sure that you can show:
- A meaningful, long term impact to Glasgow community and an ongoing relationship with the Centre
- Clear and measurable benefits to the local community
- Valid information as to the work carried out by the group / charity
- How your event will work/look in the Centre, with accompanying photographs if possible
- How interactive your event is-think about how you will engage and inform our customers
- How the charity fits with St. Enoch Centre’s ongoing campaigns or community projects
What we cannot support
- Individual ‘charity collections’
- Requests solely based on a financial donation i.e prizes or goody bags
- Organisations which are not recognised or registered UK charities or community groups
- Charities / requests which fall into any of the following categories will not be considered: charitable advertising; single religious or ethnic groups, charities outside of the UK, specialist school status.
- Personal appeals by or for individuals, including sponsorship for expeditions or overseas trips for individuals or other charities
- Support for political parties or political causes
- A charity’s core costs, including buildings, salaries general running or management costs
- Under normal circumstances, performance groups are not permitted as part of a charity collection.
Process of application
If you have met the above criteria, please fill out the application form which can be downloaded by clicking below. Once the form is completed please send back to us.
St. Enoch Centre
55 St. Enoch Square
Or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please allow us 10 working days to respond to your application.