Everyone at St. Enoch Centre is dedicated to making your shopping and dining experience as enjoyable as possible. To ensure all of our shoppers have a great time, we ask that you observe these simple rules:
- Please keep an eye on any children in your care.
- St. Enoch Centre is a family-friendly shopping centre, therefore we ask shoppers to retain from shouting, swearing or using unpleasant language here.
- Intimidating behaviour of any kind towards other visitors, our staff or our retailers will not be tolerated.
- Please dispose of your litter in the mall bins provided.
- Animals are not permitted apart from assistance dogs.
- Please do not climb or sit on escalators, barriers, fences or railings.
- Please do not run or throw things inside. Likewise, no ball games are permitted.
- Cycling, roller-blades, micro-scooters, skateboards and hoverboards are meant for outdoor use and are not permitted within the centre.
- Shoppers must wear shirts and shoes at all times.
- Crash helmets should be removed upon entering the centre.
- No sectarian or political statements on flags or clothing are permitted.
- There is a strict no smoking policy, including electronic cigarettes.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be asked to leave.
- Any act of vandalism towards property belonging to us or our retailers will be dealt with accordingly and the police informed.
- No leafleting or canvassing is permitted within the malls or car park.
- If you wish to conduct shopper interviews or surveys, commercial photography or filming, please contact Centre management for permission.
- St Enoch Centre management team will deny access to anyone who ignores these rules or commits crime.
This list isn’t exhaustive and we retain the right to deny anyone entry whose actions we feel are inappropriate. Thank you for reading and observing these rules which are in place to ensure all our shoppers can enjoy visiting St Enoch Centre.